Here are some last minute reads to keep you busy while your significant other gets dressed tonite:
• Which professions have the most psychopaths? The fewest? (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
• 2012: The Year in Graphs (Wonkblog)
• Experts back Deutsche whistleblowers FT Alphaville)
• No Matter How You Look at It, Apple’s Shares Are Cheap (Barron’s)
• In discussing compromise, remember: Republicans lost the election (The Plum Line) see also This Political Polarization Is Really Bad for America (Huffington Post)
• The Fiscal Cliff Is A Diversion: The Derivatives Tsunami and the Dollar Bubble (Paul Craig Roberts)
• Settlement Expected on Past Abuses in Home Loans (NYT) but see BofA Settlement Hits Snags (WSJ)
• The 15 Best Gadgets of 2012 (Paste)
• The Unhappy Marriage of Capitalism and Conservatism (Economix) see also Democrats and Republicans belong to different groups (Mischiefs of Action)
• A Congregation of Motherfuckers in the Senate (The Rude Pundit)
What are you doing tonight?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.