My Sunday morning reads:
• The New Fish Eats the Old Fish: NYSE Floor Wake Photos (Forbes)
• The Myth of the “Bond Vigilantes” (Slate)
• Looking for CEO Love in All the Wrong Places (Bloomberg)
• Hedge fund exit requests jump after lacklustre year (Reuters)
• Banks Feel Double-edged Sword of Shareholder Power (WSJ)
• Why the US media ignored Murdoch’s brazen bid to hijack the presidency (theguardian)
• Forget ‘fiscal cliff’ — We don’t need tax increases or spending cuts. We need policies that will create more jobs (LA Times)
• Bartlett: How Democrats Became Liberal Republicans (The Fiscal Times)
• The Round World Made Flat (BookForum)
• Instagram’s Loss Is a Gain for Its Rivals (Bits) see also How Facebook Will Let People You Don’t Know Message Your Inbox For $1 (Mashable)
What are you reading?
On top of the world in 90 days
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.