Some reads to help you through your day:
• The year in charts (The Economist)
• 2012 Was Good for Stocks, Bad for Stock Pundits (WSJ) see also Welcome to the new recession (MSN Money)
• Santoli: In 2012, Many Felt the Market Was Rigged (Yahoo Finance)
• The Deficit: Not as Bad as They Want You to Think (The Ticker) see also Tax fairness and the wealthy (Washington Post)
• Missing The Big Japan Story (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• China’s Bond Business Is Booming (WSJ) see also End of Affair With Corporate Bonds (WSJ)
• Venture capital didn’t build that (Los Angeles Times)
• Baum: Twitter Saps Productivity, Facebook Makes You Fat (Bloomberg) see also 10 Signs Facebook Is Making You A Bad Person (Thought Catalog)
• ‘Brighter than a full moon’: The biggest star of 2013, Ison could be the comet of the century (The Independent)
• Behind the Album Cover (Neatorama)
What are you reading?
Checking Up on Post Bubble Markets: Tech vs Financials
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.