My morning reads:
• Tim Cook’s Freshman Year: The Apple CEO Speaks (Businessweek)
• Deutsche hid up to $12bn losses, say staff (FT Alphaville)
• China and the U.S., Capitalism’s Odd Couple (Bloomberg)
• Tax the Traders! It Would Solve Economic Crisis and Stop Reckless Trading. (Slate)
• The Infrastructure Cliff: Why the U.S. Desperately Needs a $2.5 Trillion Upgrade (The Atlantic)
• Republicans wave the white flag (The Washington Post) see also Obama Lesson on Debt Talks Is Standing Firm on Tax Rates (Bloomberg)
• Chevy Volt drivers top 100 million miles driven (Christian Science Monitor)
• Why New York’s Transit System Fared So Well During Sandy (The Atlantic Cities)
• Twitter’s Fight With Instagram (Wired)
• Is there some secret iMac assembly plant in the US? (9To5Mac)
What are you reading?
Fund Managers Lift Results With Timely Trading Sprees
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.