My afternoon train reading:
• Guessing Nonfarm Payrolls is a Joke (Wall Street Examiner)
• Three Economic Bears Seek Goldilocks Economy in U.S. (Bloomberg)
• We are working too hard (The Buzz) see also Jobs Report Likely to Tell Two Different Tales (Real Time Economics)
• Satyajit Das: Stock values and earnings may bamboozle buyers (MarketWatch)
• Christmas gift for someone you hate: Windows 8 (Philip Greenspun)
• Five takeaways from the Fox News-David Petraeus conspiracy (Erik Wemple) see also Is Fox Even Helping the Republicans Anymore? (Huffington Post)
• NOAA: Arctic Suffered Record Ice Losses In 2012 (Talking Points Memo)
• Could Apple’s U.S. Manufacturing Make Sense? (Corporate Intelligence) see also Apple’s new factories (ASYMCO)
• Grover Norquist’s Dirty Little Secret (Bloomberg)
• Strange, Beautiful and Unexpected: Planned Cities Seen From Space (Wired)
What are you reading?
2012 YTD Country Returns
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.