My afternoon train reads:
• Central bankers are saving the world because politicians won’t (Reuters)
• Ed Butowsky, Dallas’ $3 Billion Money Manager (D Magazine)
• The “Infrastructure” Cliff: Why the U.S. Desperately Needs a $2.5 Trillion Upgrade (The Atlantic)
• Mozilo Unbowed Says Countrywide Was ‘World-Class Company’ (Bloomberg)
• What we talk about when we talk about a TV from Apple (Quartz)
• Google gets its mojo back (CNN Money)
• Americans Back Obama Tax-Rate Boost Tied to Entitlements (Bloomberg) see also Dems hold the middle ground. GOP is on fringe. (Washington Post)
• Greenland and Antarctica ‘have lost four trillion tonnes of ice’ in 20 years (The Guardian)
• Tips for Viewing the Geminid Meteor Shower (Universe Today) see also Weird meteor shower to peak tonight (Boing Boing)
• The 36 Most Memorable Moments at the 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief (SPIN)
What are you reading?
2,000 years in a single graphic
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.