My afternoon train reads:
• Wall Street’s Biggest Geniuses Reveal Their Favorite Charts Of 2012 (Business Insider) see also Everything You Need To Know About the Economy in 2012, in 34 Charts (Atlantic)
• God Save the British Economy (NYT Magazine)
• LOL Auditor: “material weaknesses” at Bailey Bros. Building and Loan (Quartz)
• After Libor, arguments against financial regulation are a joke (Thomson Reuters) see also Last-Ditch Attempt to Derail Volcker Rule (Economix)
• Will Instagram teach users there’s no such thing as a free (digital media) lunch? (Quartz)
• Humans have ‘Restless Genes’ (National Geographic)
• To Stop Shootings, Americans Focus on Police, Mental Health (Gallup) see also Today’s McArdle Award Winner (The Politics Blog)
• A history of the Second Amendment in two paintings (Wonkblog)
• Jerry Seinfeld Intends to Die Standing Up (NYT)
• The 30 Most Powerful Photobombs Of The Year (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
Average December Change By Day: Santa on His Way?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.