My morning reads:
• “Peak farmland” is here, food crop area to fall (Reuters)
• Time to Learn From AIG’s Bailout (WSJ)
• WTF? Banks Seek a Shield in Mortgage Rules (DealBook) see also US banks increase retention of mortgages (FT Alphaville)
• Josh Barro: Inside the Brain of the Hard-Money Advocate (The Ticker)
• Time for Nominal Growth Targets (Project Syndicate) see also Fed drops the pretense, buys bonds (Bill Fleckenstein)
• Understanding trust: The role of false consensus (VOX)
• Twitter Rolls Out Option To Download Your Twitter Archive: Request Every Tweet You’ve Ever Made In One File (Tech Crunch)
• Bruce Bartlett: Revenge of the Reality-Based Community (The American Conservative)
• Apple Looks Back At The Best Of iTunes, 2012 (Fast Company)
• Disappearing ice (Prospero) see also Rising Temperatures Threaten Fundamental Change for Ski Slopes (NYT)
What are you reading?
On the Guns Thing, I would Just Like to Point Out…
Source: Global Sociology
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.