My afternoon train reads:
• Banks Discover Money Management Again as Trading Declines (Bloomberg)
• U.S. GDP on the road to zero growth by 2050 (MarketWatch) see also Just what is a recession? (The Economist)
• Resisted for Blocking the View, Dunes Prove They Blunt Storms (NYT)
• How an all-star team put an end to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill (ars technica)
• Industrialists vs. the rest of us (Seth Godin)
• Why the GOP Won’t Admit Supply-Side Econ Has Failed (The Fiscal Times) see also Lessons from a Half Century of Federal Individual Income Tax Changes (Owenzidar)
• What Would Happen If the Bush tax cuts all lapsed? (Econbrowswer)
• Why ‘The Daily’ Failed (Daring Fireball)
• Investors’ 10 Most Common Behavioral Biases (Above the Market) see also Comparative perceptions of driver ability— A confirmation and expansion (Science Direct)
What are you reading?
U.S. Sues Big Firms Over China Audit
• Cut Medicare and Social Security? What’s the rush? (LA Times)
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.