My afternoon train reads:
• Should You Secular Market Time? (Yes, based on Valuations) (Rick Ferri)
• If Investors Are Dumping Stocks, Why Are ETFs So Hot? (The Fiscal Times) see also US stock market rally deserves respect (FT Alphaville)
• The VIX – Is It Telling Us Anything? At All? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Scaring Retail Investors? Mission Accomplished (The Reformed Broker) see also For Many Financial Advisers, Stocks Become a Hard Sell (WSJ)
• Republicans have surrendered on fiscal cliff (MarketWatch)
• TODAY IN APPLE NEWS: Apple’s Big Manufacturing Boom to the U.S.—200 Jobs (The Fiscal Times) see also Apple Not Seen Paying
• A Warning About That Guy Who Is Beating the Market (Bucks)
• Hostess took workers’ pension money to fund itself (Daily Kos) see also Hostess Maneuver Deprived Pension (Yahoo Finance)
• How to Control an Army of Zombies (NYT)
• The Case for Drinking as Much Coffee as You Like (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.