My afternoon train reads:
• Stock Outlook 2013 (Barron’s)
• Outrageous HSBC Settlement Proves the Drug War is a Joke (Taibblog)
• Three Big Lies About the Volcker Rule (The Nation)
• The Devolution of Social Mood (Minyanville)
• Apple’s Valuation Metrics Are Much Lower Than Other $500 Billion Market Cap Companies (Forbes) see also Apple Analysts Grow More Bearish on Rising Samsung Threat (Bloomberg)
• Finance Mythology (Interloper)
• Fifth Giant Planet May Have Dwelled in Our Solar System (Scientific American)
• Master computer controls universe? (The Times of India)
• Why Americans Think Bush Is To Blame For The Economy (Investopedia) see chart below
• Firearms Research: Homicide (Harvard School of Public Health)
What are you reading?
How Big Deficits Became the Norm
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.