After 18 years and 2 months I am leaving Miller Tabak to join Leon Cooperman and Steve Einhorn at I thank you for reading my notes and tolerating my occasional rants over the many years. I hope to remain in good touch.

My email for the next week after today will be pboockvar -at- yahoo.com.

Happy 2013!

Category: MacroNotes, Think Tank

9 Responses to “Bye”

1. wally says:

All the best to you.

2. franklin411 says:

Although I disagree vehemently with your politics, I think you’re probably a good fellow in most respects and wish you well in your new position!

3. Boock,

from what I understand, Cooperman y Einhorn are Good People, seems like a decent Trade..~

though, as always, Keep an Eye peeled, and the ‘Back 40′ well watered~

All the Best~!

4. FrankInTheFalls says:

All the best to you. Your column was always something I enjoyed & looked forward to. Will you still be posting here or will there be other places where we can view your thoughts?

5. carleric says:

Hate to see you leave but all the best

6. Peter, no matter you personal responsibilities you always found time on Friday mornings for your contributions at TBC – which were greatly appreciated. Good luck on this new chapter of your life…

7. Peter, no matter your personal responsibilities you always found time on Friday mornings for your contributions at TBC – which were greatly appreciated. Good luck on this new chapter of your life…

8. rob says:

Fair winds and following seas!

9. Hugh says: