- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
First Look: BMW 4 Series Coupe Concept
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On December 8, 2012 @ 8:00 am In Weekend | Comments Disabled
A little bigger than the 3 series, with some more attitude and ridiculous 20″ wheels that will never make it to the final version:
• Overall length is 182.7 inches;
• Its wheelbase is 110.6 inches, or two inches longer than the suddenly stubby-looking 3 Series coupe;
• 20-inch wheels;
• Interior hearkening back to the Bavarians’ glory days of the early ‘70s;
• Hand-braided leather trim elements run vertically down the seats.
Lots of photos to follow . . .
Source: Automobile Magazine 
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/12/first-look-bmw-4-series-coupe-concept/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/side-4-coupe.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/interior-4-series.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/profile-4-series.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/front-end-4-series.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/rear-4-series.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/4-series-cup-holders.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/inside-4-series.png
 Automobile Magazine: http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/detroit/2013/2012_bmw_4_series_coupe_concept/
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.