My afternoon train reads:
• Fed Expands Asset Buying, Links Rates to Joblessness (Bloomberg) see also Bernanke Critics Can’t Fight Bonds Showing No Inflation (Businessweek)
• From Bernie Madoff to Steven Cohen, Enabling Suspiciously High Returns (ProPublica)
• Surprise—We Made $23 Billion Off AIG! (The Daily Beast)
• Japan should scare the eurozone (FT Alphaville)
• Buffett Joins Soros in Effort to Raise Taxes on Estates (Bloomberg) see also Unlikely Backers in a Battle Over Taxes (NYT)
• Rally in PC Stocks Is a Yawner. Google Fiber Is a “Disruptor” (Barron’s)
• Why you’re right to be obsessed with Apple stock (Fortune) see also The real threat that Samsung poses to Apple (ASYMCO)
• Discovered: The World’s (Probably) Earliest Dinosaur (The Atlantic)
• A question that Twitter needs to ask itself (Gigaom)
• Religious Monument Gets a Sidekick: Bill of Rights (NYT)
What are you reading?
Analysts Get Gloomy, Right on Schedule
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.