What up dawgs?
• The Cult of Uncertainty (Fool) see also So Much Uncertainty, So Little Volatility (Hedge World)
• 2008 Investment Guides Are HILARIOUS (TBP)
• Claudio Borio on the financial cycle (Free Exchange)
• A major change in Bernanke’s policy reaction function (Gavyn Davies) see also The Omnipotent Fed idea (Noahpinion)
• Fracking’s Future (Harvard Magazine)
• iPhone 5 Sets China Record With 2 Million Sales in Three Days (Bloomberg) see also The iPad mini is the best tablet (The Wirecutter)
• Dan Gross: GOP Leaders Finally Ready to Cave on Taxing the Rich (The Daily Beast)
• How Accurate Are Your Pet Pundits? (Project-Syndicate)
• Building a Better Truth Machine (Slate)
• Insurance Industry Paying Increasing Attention to Climate Change (Science Daily)
Whats on you iPad?
Cliff? What Cliff? Investors snap up stocks even as DC inches closer to sequestration
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.