My afternoon train reads:
• Fed Exit Plan May Be Redrawn as Assets Near $3 Trillion (Blooomberg)
• Need help with money? Play a game. (The Christian Science Monitor) see also Are You Brilliant, or Lucky? (WSJ)
• Bloomberg Weighs Making Bid for The Financial Times (NYT)
• On Understanding the History of Technological Change (Economic Principals)
• U.S. Apartment, Condominium Markets Remains Strong in 3Q, Says NAHB (World Property Channel)
• The robot economy and the new rentier class (FT Alphaville) see also Why Workers Are Losing the War Against Machines (The Atlantic)
• U.S. Intelligence Agencies See a Different World in 2030 (Bloomberg)
• Sagan vs Hawking on transmission of messages into outer space to aliens (REDDIT) see also Evolution, Creationism, Intelligent Design (Gallup)
• Lights Out For China’s Solar Power Industry? (The Diplomat) see also Move Over, Michigan, China Is The World’s Next Rust Belt (Forbes)
• “Everyone has filters to select information that receives attention.” (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
Charting Chinese Unemployment, Inequality
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.