While you wait for the family to wake up, here are some reads to keep you busy:
• Websites Vary Prices, Deals Based on Users’ Information (WSJ)
• Why Malls Are Getting Mauled (Jeff Jordan)
• American Dream Fades for Generation Y Professionals (Bloomberg) see also Another look at US household formation, and why it matters (FT Alphaville)
• The Era Of ‘Macro’ May Finally Be Coming To An End (Business Insider)
• Norway Looks to Spread Wealth to U.S. (WSJ)
• Swaps ‘Armageddon’ Lingers as New Rules Concentrate Risk (Bloomberg)
• No Sales Pop for a New Version of Windows (NYT)
• Restless Genes (National Geographic) see also The End of the Map (WSJ)
• How can Republicans change their minds? (The Economist)
• The real Brothers Grimm were stranger than fiction (The Christian Science Monitor)
What do you want for Shopmas?
Why Do Americans Have Less Vacation Time than Anyone Else?
Source: Big Think
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.