Some early Sunday morning reading to start the last day of your weekend:
• Stocks and the D.C. Fear Factor (Barron’s) see also Obama Warns of Prolonged Talks as Republicans Rebuff Plan (Bloomberg)
• How ETFs Will Destroy Wall Street (Motley Fool)
• Santoli: Bernanke’s Easy-Money Moves: The Crucial Reality (Yahoo Finance) see also QE through the looking glass (The Economist)
• The Insourcing Boom (The Atlantic)
• The Series A crunch is hitting now. Have we even noticed? (Pandodaily) see also The ABS hangover, Eurosystem-style (FT Alphaville)
• As Companies Seek Tax Deals, Governments Pay High Price (NYT)
• What It Means to Be Rational (The European) see also The Average Investor Is His Own Worst Enemy (Forbes)
• Asshat Watch: A classic Friday meltdown from Santelli (FT Alphaville)
• The Incestuous Bleeding of the Republican Party (Red State) see also The Self-Destruction of the 1 Percent (NYT)
• 21 Ways You Should Take Advantage Of Your 20s (Thought Catalog)
Where are you shopping today?
Polar Ice Sheets Melt Faster: Once the WSJ starts talking melting ice caps, you know its game over for the denialists
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.