Wake up sleepyheads! Start your Sunday morning with some reading material:
• Fed Exit Plan May Be Redrawn as Assets Near $3 Trillion (Bloomberg)
• Inside The Koch Empire: How The Brothers Plan To Reshape America (Forbes)
• The ‘Mad Men’ Economic Miracle (NYT)
• Pencils Down? French Plan Would End Homework (NPR)
• Speed Up the Band: School Bands in the Age of the Hurry-Up Offense (Grantland)
• Americans Most Likely to Say They Belong to the Middle Class (Gallup)
• Big Money Bets on a Housing Rebound (NYT)
• Why are spem counts falling worldwide? (Economist)
• Google’s Lost Social Network (BuzzFeed)
• Froomkin: How the Mainstream Press Bungled the Single Biggest Story of the 2012 Campaign (HuffPo)
What are you reading on this drizzly Sunday morning?
Mortgage Rates Make a New Lows
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.