Some longer form reads to start your weekend:
• A Critique of Grantham and Gordon: The Prospects for Long-term Growth (Advisor Perspectives)
• It’s time for CEOs to stop obsessing over shareholder value (The Economist)
• Why Can’t India Feed Its People? (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Worse than AOL/Time Warner: From H.P., a Blunder That Seems to Beat All (NYT)
• 5 Statistics Problems That Will Change The Way You See The World (The Atlantic)
• As Boom Lures App Creators, Tough Part Is Making a Living (NYT)
• The Truce On Drugs (NY Magazine)
• A Three Act Journey in the Land of the Screenwriting Gurus (Los Angeles Review of Books)
• Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb (1964) (Filmsite)
• How to Use iTunes 11’s Awesome New Features (and Bring Back the Old iTunes Look) (Life Hacker) see also Apple Rolls Out a Cleaner iTunes (Pogue)
What are you reading?
Beware dangerous cliff
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.