My morning reads:
• Why does this bull market get no respect? (USA Today)
• How Apple sets its prices (Macworld)
• Dell spent more on share repurchases than it earned. Ever. At prices well above current levels. (NYT) see also A Reboot for Buyouts? Depends on Dell Deal (WSJ)
• Why you can’t beat the market (Investors Chronicle)
• ECRI’s “tell-tale chart” now telling a different tale (the bonddad blog)
• Markets to Washington: You know nothing of our work (Wonkblog) see also Republicans worry they’ll lose the House to Dems if they botch fiscal talks (The Hill)
• Working Like Dogs (Penn Gazette)
• Curbing Gun Violence (JAMA) see also Lack Of Up-To-Date Research Complicates Gun Debate (npr)
• Pauline Phillips, Flinty Adviser to Millions as Dear Abby, Dies at 94 (NYT)
• Locking Horns: When Miles Davis Met Wynton Marsalis (Off Beat)
What are you reading?
Advantages of Dividend Payers
Source: Business Insider
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.