My morning reads:
• Economists Use Shoddy Data (Slate)
• Bull: The first word in mangled meanings (FT.com)
• Washington is fixing the debt crisis (FT.com)
• Conrad Black: The positive side of America’s new malaise (National Post)
• The Good News about Big, Bad Government Debt (The Fiscal Times)
• Greek austerity is going too far, Charles Dallara warns (The Guardian)
• Apple CEO Cook Makes Second China Visit as Stores Double (Bloomberg) see also WSJ once again claims Apple working on less-expensive iPhone, this time for late 2013 (9TO5Mac)
• Obama’s Nominations Mean Military Is Being Downsized, But Covert Operations Are Gearing Up (Washington’s Blog)
• The future according to Google’s Larry Page (Fortune)
• Have We Lost the War on Drugs? (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Retail Centers See Modest Growth
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.