My morning reads:
• 401(k) breaches undermining retirement security for millions (Washington Post)
• Why The WSJ Got The ‘iPhone Demand Is Crashing’ Story All Wrong (Forbes) but see Apple is the ghost of technology’s present, Google is its future (pandodaily)
• Headline of the day: BofA Takes a Mortgage Mulligan (WSJ)
• European Dividends Tumble to Four-Year Low (Bloomberg)
• Recovery in U.S. Saving 8 Million Underwater Homeowners (Bloomberg)
• Facebook Unveils Social-Search Tool Challenging Google (Bloomberg) see also Facebook Unveils a New Search Tool (Bits)
• If we hit the debt ceiling, can Obama choose which bills to pay? (Wonkblog)
• Top Ten Ways to Deal with Behavioral Biases (Above the Market)
• 2 Makers Press the Case for Electric Cars (NYT) see also Would You Drive This Car? (WSJ)
• The ‘Climate Change Debate’ Is Science Versus Snake Oil (ThinkProgess)
What are you reading?
World GDP: Not Exactly Recessionary
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.