My morning reads:
• Investors Are Most Optimistic on Stocks in 3 1/2 Years (Bloomberg) see also Investors’ Mood Catches Up to Market’s Message (Yahoo Finance)
• The Dow Theory’s buy signal (MarketWatch)
• naked capitalism’s whistleblower report: BofA Foreclosure Review shows orchestrated coverup Part I and Part II
• Firms Keep Stockpiles of ‘Foreign’ Cash in U.S. (WSJ)
• America: The Next Energy Superpower? (The Diplomat)
• Existing Home Sales Decline as U.S. Supply Dwindles: Economy (Bloomberg) but see The Media Is Misreporting The Housing Turnaround Story (Business Insider)
• When Tax Cuts Were a Tough Sell (Economix)
• Apple May Face First Profit Drop in Decade as IPhone Slows: Tech (Bloomberg) see also Apple Trailing China’s Coolpad Shows Need for Cheap iPhone (Bloomberg)
• A Photography Based Proof Why We Most Definitely Did Land On the Moon (fstoppers)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.