My afternoon train reads:
• Let Diversification Do Its Job (Bucks) see also Strategies You’ll Need To Achieve Your Goals In 2013 (Business Insider)
• Job Market Could Jolt Treasury Bond Bulls in 2013 (WSJ)
• Should the C-suite learn to tweet? (Markham Nolan)
• The Japan Story Continues to Evolve (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch) see also Bond Tab for Biggest Economies Seen Falling $220 Billion (Bloomberg)
• America in 2012, as Told in Charts (Opinionator)
• Navigating the fiscal badlands (Economist) see also Why has Pete Peterson’s expensive campaign against the deficit failed after more than 20 years? (Slate)
• How Democrats Became Liberal Republicans (The Fiscal Times)
• Debunking Nine Myths of the Gun-Control Debate (Bloomberg) see also HOW TO BUY A GUN IN CANADA, AND OTHER RATIONAL THINGS (Eject)
• 10 objects that prove 3D printing will change the world (Geek)
• Wikipedia Remembers 2012 (Visual.ly)
What are you reading?
Initial public offerings
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.