My afternoon train reads, edited for you in real time:
• Who is Jack Lew? (THE FIX) see also Jacob Lew (Wiki)
• Time for the great rotation? (Buttonwood’s notebook)
• The Google+ Long Game Is Brilliant (FeldThoughts)
• The Improbable is the New Normal (The Technium) see also Probability Theory — A Primer (Math ∩ Programming)
• Missed the China Rally? Wait for February, Ned Davis says (Barron’s)
• You’re not going to believe this, but Will.i.am is a tech visionary (Digital Trends)
• Social Security/Medicare vs Corporate Welfare (ataxingmatter) see also Hank Greenberg Should Be Shot into Space For Suing the Government over the AIG Bailout (Taibblog)
• The NYSE’s Long History of Mergers and Rivalries (Echoes)
• Capt Kirk actor tweets Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield (BBC News)
• Seven Shapers Of Technology in 2013 (CTOVision) see also What It’s Like to Experience New Technology After 25 Years in Jail (Gizmodo)
What are you reading?
The age of man
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.