My afternoon train reads:
• Gold, gold, GOLD!!! (Noahpinion)
• Founding Father of the Quants Was Revolutionary Marxist (Echoes)
• Toll Brothers Goes Condo (WSJ) see also Lennar to Sell and Rent (WSJ)
• Four leading indicators of a market top (MarketWatch)
• NY appeals court: Bond insurers have right to jury in MBS cases (Thomson Reuters) see also A.I.G. Seeks Approval to File More Bank Suits (NYT)
• Bernanke: Get rid of the debt ceiling (Washington Examiner)
• How to channel your inner Warren Buffett (MarketWatch) see also Why you can’t avoid dumb 401(k) mistakes (MarketWatch)
• Could Science Cure the Economy? (Echoes)
• Facebook’s Bold, Compelling and Scary Engine of Discovery: The Inside Story of Graph Search (Wired)
• Planet Earth Abandons Death Star Project In Face Of Superior Galactic Imperial Power (Star Wars) in response to This Isn’t the Petition Response You’re Looking For (White House)
What are you reading?
Internationals vs Domestics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.