My morning reads:
• How Bucket Shops Lured the Masses Into the Market (Echoes)
• Information Technology Dividends Outpace All Others (NYT)
• What really powers innovation: high wages (FT.com) see also Growth slowdowns redux: Avoiding the middle-income trap (VOX)
• The Stock Market’s Seinfeld Show (Barron’s)
• Second terms’ impact on stock market (MarketWatch) see also Washington ‘clowns’ set up 42% stock-market drop (MarketWatch)
• A Low Bar for Earnings (Barron’s)
• Keynes, trains and automobiles (The Economist) see also Why do people think economists are charlatans? (Noahpinion)
• The Jets & That Sunk-Cost Feeling (The New Yorker)
• A closer look at 2014 Corvette Stingray: video (Autoweek) see also 2014 Chevrolet Corvette: The Stingray is back (Autoweek)
• Windows 8 Fails To Lift Holiday PC Sales (Information Week)
What are you reading?
Once More, Awaiting a ‘Great Rotation’
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.