My afternoon train reads:
• How Vanguard amassed $2 trillion (MarketWatch)
• The purpose of this site (The Reformed Broker) see also On Financial Blogging (Aleph Blog)
• After 30 years of recession, Japan discovers stimulus (NYT)
• Is Your Fund Manager Active Enough? (Barron’s)
• Simple, solid strategies for investing money (Los Angeles Times)
• Google Gains From Creating Apps for the Opposition (NYT) see also The Genius of Samsung (Slate)
• This Isn’t the Petition Response You’re Looking For (White House)
• False balance: Fox News demands a recount on US’ warmest year (arstechnica) see also The Science of Why We Don’t Believe Science (Mother Jones)
• Everything We Know So Far About Drone Strikes (ProPublica)
• Chuck Hagel: A Republican Foreign Policy (Foreign Affairs) see also GOP No Longer the ‘Party of Eisenhower and Reagan’ (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
You’re behind schedule in planning and saving for retirement
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.