My afternoon reads:
• Why the Founding Fathers Loved the National Debt (Echoes)
• Capital Economics: Bull Market in Treasurys Far From Over (MarketBeat)
• Financial Stars Behind Bars? (Project Syndicate)
• Fleckenstein: The Fed knows nothing: Who knew? (MSN Money)
• The Rise of the Permanent Temp Economy (Opinionator)
• Wall Street keeps an eye on Amazon’s sales tax hit (Yahoo News)
• Actual Facebook Graph Searches (Actual Facebook Graph Searches) see also Silicon Valley’s ‘Suicide Impulse’ (WSJ)
• Evan Williams’s Rule for Success: Do Less (Inc.)
• Apple CFO Jerry Seinfeld Addresses the Shareholders (The Bygone Bureau) see also Apple Is Stronger Than Ever (Slate)
• This Explains Everything: 192 Thinkers on the Most Elegant Theory of How the World Works (brain pickings)
What are you reading?
How Apple’s Fall Bit Bondholders, Too
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.