Get your Sunday morning started off right with these 10 interesting reads:
• WTF is the “Platinum Coin Cliff” ? (Bloomberg) see also How American CEOs’ push for a fiscal deal paid off: It’s not about NASCAR or Hollywood (Quartz)
• Gold Heads for Longest Run of Weekly Losses Since 2004 (Bloomberg)
• Zweig: Huge Returns Mess With Investor’s Mind (WSJ)
• Taibbi: Secret and Lies of the Bailout (Rolling Stone) see also Surprise, Surprise: The Banks Win (NYT)
• There’s No Avoiding Google+ (WSJ)
• Cerebral circuitry (FT.com)
• Why You Won’t Be the Person You Expect to Be (NYT)
• Bartlett: When the Deficit Will Be Fixed (Economix)
• Controversial Dark Money Groups Told IRS They Would Stay Out of Politics, Then Didn’t (ProPublica)
• From NASCAR to rum, the 10 weirdest parts of the ‘fiscal cliff’ bill (Washington Post) see also GOP anti-tax policy goes over the cliff (Politico)
Whats for Brunch?
Have We Lost the War on Drugs?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.