My morning reads:
• Crony Capitalist Blowout (WSJ) see also Some Breaks for Industries Are Retained in Fiscal Deal (NYT)
• What’s It Gonna Be, 2013? (NYT)
• Defending Jim Cramer (Joe Fahmy)
• Tech’s Hot New Market: The Poor (Wired)
• Global Rally Is Tinged With Caution (WSJ) see also Stock market will blindside investors in 2013 (MarketWatch)
• Why the predictability of wealthy white people is Good News (The Reformed Broker)
• Are We All Being Fooled by Big Data? (LinkedIn)
• U.S. Internet Users Pay More for Slower Service (Bloomberg)
• 12 Unbelievably Awful Things Fox News Did This Year (AlterNet)
• Oldest Man Turning 115 Can Thank Lottery Win-Like Genes (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Risk Seen in Some Mortgage Bonds
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.