My morning reads:
• Ideology as cognitive bias (Stumbling and Mumbling)
• Facebook on Collision Course With Google on Web Searches (WSJ) and Facebook Calls Up a Search Party for Revenue (WSJ)
• The London Whale, an oral history (FT Alphaville)
• If you can’t get into a top-five MBA program, don’t even bother (Quartz)
• The Market Wants Apple to Unveil a Time Machine (Harvard Businses Review)
• Has the ideas machine broken down? (The Economist) but see Memo To Tyler Cowen: A Lack Of New Ideas Is Not The Problem (Forbes)
• What Is Driving Growth in Government Spending? (FiveThirtyEight)
• Public is public…except in journalism? (Buzz Machine)
• China Export Surge Spurs Data Skepticism at Goldman, UBS (Bloomberg)
• Pictorial: Hurricane Sandy, 80 Days Later (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 P/E Ratio
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.