My morning reads:
• Wanna Make Real Money? Buy Risk (MarketBeat)
• Head Wind Into Tail Wind? (Barron’s) but see also Bull market or prelude to a bust? (msn Money)
• “We Are Doneski Gorgeous!” – How Bond Trading On Wall Street Really Works (Zero Hedge)
• The only chart you need on the GDP report (WONKBLOG) see also Why Did Economists Get GDP Wrong? (Real Time Economics)
• A Market-Cop Image May Be Challenged (WSJ)
• Is the Refi ‘Apocalypse’ Really Upon Us? (Realty Check)
• Growth Stall Obscures U.S. Consumer, Business Gains: Economy (Bloomberg) see also Will the “Real” GDP Please Stand Up? (The Deflator Makes Big a Difference) (Advisor Perspectives)
• Pentagon’s budget nightmare: How each branch would handle sequester cuts (Christian Science Monitor)
• Peak Mac? (SplatF) see also Apple still strong on campus, but Android chipping away (USA Today)
• Today’s tech boom is just the beginning (TechBiz)
What are you reading?
The only chart you need on the GDP report
Source: Washington Post
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.