My afternoon reads:
• 10 Secrets About Wall Street’s New Top Cop (The Fiscal Times) see also Obama sends tough prosecutor to police Wall Street (MarketWatch)
• Irrational Pessimism Eats Away at Apple Stock (The Fiscal Times)
• Buffett pulls ahead in wager against hedge funds (Fortune)
• The looming currency war (Reuters) see also Japan spurs talk of currency war (CNNMoney)
• Microsoft Holds More Than Meets the Eye (WSJ)
• Debt-to-GDP and Misdiagnosing a Bubble Economy’s Ills (Iacono Research)
• How Fed Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Zero (Bloomberg) see also Economists Give Abenomics Early Thumbs Up (Japan Realtime)
• Tax-Boost Bark Is Worse Than Bite (WSJ)
• Will you leave your job to join the sharing economy? (Venture Beat)
• Aetna CEO: We Use Google to Track Flu Outbreaks (PC Mag)
What are you reading?
The Most Important Graph on the Deficit
Source: Next New Deal
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.