My afternoon train reads:
• Bill Gross: Be very afraid of the markets (The Buzz) but see Low Volatility Here to Stay? VIX Futures Say Yes (MarketBeat)
• Why the GDP Drop is No Big Deal (The Daily Beast)
• R-Word For U.S. Economy in 2013 is Rebound Not Recession (Bloomberg)
• Australia: The New Saudi Arabia? (The Diplomat)
• To Fix the U.S. Economy, Fix Immigration (Bloomberg) see also Meeting America’s Growth Challenge (Project Syndicate)
• The perpetualization of debt (FT Alphaville)
• Republicans think sequestration is better fight (Politico) but see The Idiocy of Sequestration (Slate)
• WTF?! Four US states considering laws that challenge teaching of evolution (theguardian)
• 14 Things We Learned from Facebook’s Earnings Call (The Fiscal Times) see also Steve Jobs biopic will be must-see for techies (MarketWatch)
• The Secret To Being Creative (bclund)
What are you reading?
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.