Note that the first two reads will be taked about all day by everyone:
• Secret Goldman Team Sidesteps Volcker After Blankfein Vow (Bloomberg)
• Rescued by a Bailout, A.I.G. May Sue Its Savior (DealBook)
• Tax Increases and Bull Markets (Economix)
• No Fanfare for This Dismal Earnings Season (MarketBeat)
• Meaningful banking reform and why it is so unlikely (VOX) see also The great banking swindle of 2013 (MarketWatch)
• The problem with award-winning funds (MarketWatch
• U.S. Property Markets Experienced Over $60 Billion in Natural Disaster Damage in 2012 (World Property Channel)
• Why the multiplier doesn’t matter (Noahpinion)
• Shorting Ballmer Has Been a Great Trade for Bill Gates (The Reformed Broker)
• Why We’re Not At The Biggest Tech Show In The World (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
Stock Bulls Place Bets on Earnings Growth
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.