My morning reads:
• Not in my house: how Vegas casinos wage a war on cheating (The Verge)
• Nocera: The Foreclosure Fiasco (NYT)
• 4 Ways to Avert the Debt Ceiling (and the Most Likely Option Is the Scariest) (The Atlantic) see also The Game Theory of the Post-Platinum Coin Debt Ceiling (Next New Deal)
• The central bank money-printing party (Bill Fleckenstein)
• California could be next oil boom state (CNN Money)
• Life in the Red (NYT) see also Stock Investing Isn’t the Only Risk in Your Life (Bucks)
• On the Geithner Legacy (Next New Deal)
• The small job creators versus the big non-creators (FT.com)
• The Latest Chinese Pollution Crisis (The Atlantic)
• The 9 Most Insane Moments Of The Golden Globes (Thought Catalog)
What are you reading?
Has a New China Bull Market Begun?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.