My Tuesday morning travelin’ reads:
• Are Mom and Pop Heading for Wall Street? (WSJ)
• How we got here (The Economist) see also Why financial markets are inefficient (VOX)
• New Secular Bull: Yes or No? (The Reformed Broker)
• Before the Fall: Disaster Myopia at the Fed (The New Yorker) see also The real surprise in the Fed’s 2007 transcripts: How much they knew, how little they understood (Wonkblog)
• The View from the Top: Gundlach, TCW and MetWest (MPI Research Corner)
• Inflation Hawks Are Waging War Against Their Own Hallucinations (The Atlantic)
• Biotech Catches Eye of Bill Gates (WSJ)
• The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect (Spencer Weart & American Institute of Physics) see also Impact of Climate Change Is Hitting Home, U.S. Report Finds (Scientific American)
• NASA’s Kepler suggests 17 billion Earth-sized planets in Milky Way (The Raw Story)
• How to Think About Our Steroid Supermen (The New Atlantis)
What are you reading?
Speech Signals a President Set to Fight Over New To-Do List
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.