My morning reads:
• “We exaggerate the risks beyond our control, & underestimate the risks we can control” (NYT)
• UK Austerity policies are failing (Tax Analysts Blog)
• Iceland Wins Major Case Over Failed Bank (DealBook)
• Six ways our brains make bad financial decisions (The Globe and Mail)
• Eric Schneiderman: Mortgage Task Force Eyeing Broader Suits (Frontline)
• The Apple paradox (Benedict Evans) see also Amazon, Apple, and the beauty of low margins (Remains of the Day)
• For Search, Facebook Had to Go Beyond ‘Robospeak’ (NYT)
• As Music Streaming Grows, Royalties Slow to a Trickle (NYT)
• 8 Other Nations That Send Women to Combat (National Geographic)
• 10 Business Lessons from the Beatles (Money & Markets)
What are you reading?
Investors Pivot Back to Banks
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.