My afternoon train reads:
• What Happens When China Goes “Gray”? (The Diplomat)
• Who owns AIG’s MBS fraud claims? Billions ride on the answer (Thomson Reuters) see also Foreclosure Review Insiders Portray Massive Failure, Doomed From The Start (HuffPo)
• The Soul of Student Debt (Jacobin)
• JPMorgan slapped on wrists by regulators who forget to slap own wrists too. Grrr. (FT Alphaville)
• Wall Street Pay Gets Tougher Look (WSJ) see also Hedge Funds’ Manhattan Migration (WSJ)
• Poll: Most Americans support new gun-control measures after Newtown massacre (Washington Post)
• Charles Murray gets the full SHAME treatment (S.H.A.M.E.)
• Debunking the Denial: “16 Years of No Global Warming” (Slate)
• We are losing the war against email (Quartz)
• Jazzy Wynton Marsalis (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Wall Street Pay Gets Tougher Look
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.