Hey, its -22 F below out. What else can I do but toss some afternoon reads:
• Profits at $1 Trillion Meet Valuations as S&P 500 Rallies (Bloomberg)
• The Greatest Investing Lesson Of The Past Five Years (Business Insider) see also Money Magic: Bonds Act Like Stocks (WSJ)
• China Equities Turn Inside Out (WSJ)
• On brink of U.S. crisis, a warning brushed aside at Fed (Reuters) see also Transcripts Revive a Tiff of Two Fed Presidents (NYT)
• Bank of Japan Relents, Raises Inflation Target (WSJ)
• Apple May Face First Profit Drop in Decade as IPhone Slows: Tech (Bloomberg) see also Hype Builds for Smartphone, but It Isn’t an Apple Device (WSJ)
• A calligrapher explains his art (Salon)
• Speech Signals a President Set to Fight Over New To-Do List (WSJ)
• The conservative movement is still an elaborate moneymaking venture (Salon) see also Is Contemporary Conservatism Just ‘Payola’? (Center for American Progress)
• Never Endure a Car Dealership Again (Wired)
What are you reading?
Pharmaceutical Spending Per Capita
Source: Blue Point Trading
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.