My morning reads:
• The fiscal cliff deal Short-term relief, and little else (Economist) see also Ten Things You Should Know About the Cliff Deal (Bloomberg)
• REITs Gained in 2012 on Economy, Housing (WSJ)
• What is actually going on in Iceland (Studio Tendra)
• Eight Corporate Subsidies in the Fiscal Cliff Bill, From Goldman Sachs to Disney to NASCAR (naked capitalism)
• Bond Tab for Biggest Economies Seen Falling $220 Billion (Bloomberg) see also Interest Rates Near Zero Put Savers in a Bind (Businessweek)
• AIG uses ad campaign to thank taxpayers for bailout (Politico)
• New book slams financial advice industry (Investment News)
• What Could Have Entered the Public Domain on January 1, 2013? (Center for the Study of the Public Domain)
• Gallup’s Top 10 World News Findings of 2012 (Gallup)
• Rachel Maddow’s Surge Is Fox News’ Worst Ratings Nightmare (Yahoo)
What are you reading?
In uncertain 2012, stocks saw double-digit gains
Source: USA Today
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.