My afternoon train reads:
• Dividends Galore: Expect Another Record Year in 2013 (MarketBeat)
• Art Cashin 2013 Predictions, Warnings & Outlook (King World News)
• Is John Hussman flipping Bullish? (No) The Good Without The Awful (Hussman Funds)
• Cheap Money Era That Saved U.S. Housing Seen Bottoming (Bloomberg) see also Housing a Sweet Spot for U.S. Economy as Recovery Expands (Bloomberg)
• We Created 1.8 Million Jobs in 2012: Where Did They Come From? (The Atlantic)
• Corruption of FINRA: Big-Bank (SRO) Regulator Targets Little Guy (Bloomberg)
• Still Riffing Over Coffee Cups, Seinfeld Renews a Web Series (NYT)
• Alta Devices Unveils Highest-Efficiency Wearable Solar Charger For The Military (Talking Points Memo)
• The Fifth Horseman: Samsung (Tech Crunch) see also Apple Can’t Afford Buyer’s Remorse With Next Retail Hire (All Things D)
• Vampire Weekend hits L.A. for upcoming album (Los Angeles Times)
What are you reading?
Charting China’s 2013 Economic Outlook
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.