Happy New Year’s! Start it off right with this fine reading list:
• What 10 things should you do every day to improve your life? (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
• Josh Brown (TRB) asked lots of people “In 2012 I Learned That…” Here are their answers.
• Big in 2012, but the Future Is Hazy for Bonds (NYT)
• How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love (Brain Pickings)
• Will 2013 Be the Year of Equity Hedge Funds? (Barron’s) see also How to Play the Volatility of 2013 (Barron’s)
• 10 Incredibly Simple Things You Should Be Doing To Protect Your Privacy (Forbes)
• Todd Harrison: Things I’ve Learned (Minyanville)
• 2012: The Year in Economics (big think) see also The biggest hits of 2012 (The Economist)
• Hack Your Life in One Day: A Beginner’s Guide to Enhanced Productivity (Life Hacker)
• United State of Pop 2012: All the year’s top radio hits in one mashup (DJ Earworm Mashup)
What are you going to do in 2013?
S&P 500 in 2012
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.