My afternoon train reads:
• As the AAPL Turns: Street Ponders Units, Margins and Leadership (Tech Trader Daily) see also Apple’s iPhone has outsold Galaxy Smartphones by Nearly 100 Million Units (BGR)
• Dividend Stocks Are Better In Both Bull And Bear Markets (Business Insider)
• A Low Bar for Earnings (Barron’s)
• Simon Johnson: The Legacy of Timothy Geithner (Economix)
• Bank capital requirements: Are they costly? (Vox) see also Leeway on Repo Rules Is Cut Back (WSJ)
• How Game Theory Explains Washington’s Horrible Gridlock (The Atlantic)
• 15 Scientology Revelations From Lawrence Wright’s ‘Going Clear’ (The Daily Beast)
• In Gun Control Debate, Several Options Draw Majority Support (Pew Research Center)
• Golden Globe win worth millions more than Oscar victory (MediaFile) see also TV’s $200 Million Charlie Sheen Experiment (The Hollywood Reporter)
• Hacking the Hyperlinked Heart (WSJ)
What are you reading?
China Begins to Lose Edge as World’s Factory Floor
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.