My morning reads:
• Dow 14K 2nd time around (NYP) see also Lipper Fund Flows: Equity Mutual Fund Flows Hit Levels Unseen in Nearly 12 Years (Alpha Now)
• Suckers or saviors? Small investors buy up stocks (MarketWatch)
• Investors face end of big US bond returns (FT.com)
• Bernanke Voiced Alarm Over Credibility of Ratings Firms (Bloomberg) see also Controversial New Theory: S&P Got A Few Ratings Wrong (Dealbreaker)
• Confessions of a Corporate Spy (Inc)
• Platinum, Palladium Surge on Supply Concerns (WSJ)
• S&P Analyst Joked of Bringing Down the House Before Crash (Bloomberg) see also S.& P. E-Mails on Mortgage Crisis Show Alarm and Gallows Humor (DealBook)
• A Dose of Narcissism Can Be Useful (Scientific American)
• The NRA’s Enemies List (NRA-ILA)
• about.me goes independent (about.me)
What are you reading?
Earnings and Revenue Beat Rates by Sector
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.