My afternoon train reads:
• Establishing Your Top 10 Investment Default Settings (Above the Market)
• Top 5 cultural references Wall Streeters use when ripping people off (Fortune)
• Tight Credit Is Causing Housing Prices to Rise (Miller Samuel) Counter intuitive enough for you?
• Predicting Markets, or Marketing Predictions (Advisor Perspectives) see also Perils of Predictions (Inside Futures)
• So God made a banker (MarketWatch)
• Why History May Be Unkind to Tim Geithner (Real Clear Politics) see also Geithner, the under-appreciated finance guy (MarketWatch)
• The Tongue-Lashings of Chris Christie (Bloomberg)
• Understanding Apple Requires an Analysis of Fundamentals and Psychology (Institutional Investor)
• Venture Capital’s Massive, Terrible Idea For The Future Of College (The Awl)
• Dell Acquired By Gateway 2000 In Merger Of 2 Biggest Names In Computer Technology (The Onion)
What are you reading?
As Stocks Surge, Buyouts Return
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.