My afternoon train reading:
• Recovery Sign: More People Are Quitting Their Jobs (CNBC)
• Underwater Homes Remain a Dark Spot in the Recovery (The Fiscal Times) see also Pipe-Swipers Take Toilets as U.S. Homes With Plumbing Ebb (Bloomberg)
• Martin Wolf: The case for helicopter money (FT.com)
• Investors Use Bond ETFs to Sidestep Broken Fixed-Income Markets (Institutional Investor)
• Buffett’s Favorite Valuation Metric Surges Over the 100% Level (Pragmatic Capitalsim)
• Should the Fed pop bubbles by raising interest rates? (WonkBlog)
• The economics of 2033 (World Economic Forum)
• Can We Stabilize the Debt with Just $670 Billion in Deficit Reduction? (Next New Deal) see also Deficit-reduction disorder (The Economist)
• Island Hoping in the Galapagos (World Property Channel)
• Empire Military Errors: Inside the Battle of Hoth (Wired)
What are you reading?
Borrowing: Key to Recession and Recovery
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.