Here are my LIRR weather delayed morning reads:
• Major Correction or Bear Trap? (Advisor Perspectives) see also New highs: Another indicator of a top? (MarketWatch)
• Norway Faces Liquidity Shock in Record Redemption (Bloomberg)
• Wall Street’s Cash Bonus Pool Hits $20 Billion (WSJ) but see JPM to cut up to 17,000 jobs by end of 2014 (Yahoo)
• Online Broker Review 2013 (StockBrokers.com)
• Bernanke Resuscitates QE, Downplays Risk and Cost (Bloomberg) see also Bernanke Defends Asset Buying as Benefits Outweigh Risks (Bloomberg)
• Chinese Junk Patents Flood Into Australia, Allowing Chinese Companies To Strategically Block Innovation (techdirt)
• Is Twitter Really Worth $10 Billion? (WSJ)
• This is how Apple rolls (Macworld) see also When All You Have Is an ‘Apple Is Doomed Without Steve Jobs’ Hammer, Everything Looks Like a Nail (Daring Fireball)
• Sheila Bair: Grand Old Parity (NYT)
• How to Be a Better Driver (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Why the Corporate Pension Gap Is Soaring
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.